This Policy applies when you interact with us through our Services. It also applies anywhere it is linked. It does not apply to third-party websites, mobile applications, or services that may link to the Services or be linked to from the Services. Please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
This Policy describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you use our Services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information.
Please read this Policy to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Services. By accessing our Services, you agree to this Policy.
OVG may change this Policy at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of the Services after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Additional information for residents of California, Canada, the EEA, UK, and Switzerland are in the specific sections below.
2. The Types of Information That OVG Collects About You and How OVG Collects Information About You
We collect personally-identifiable information (“Information”) from you directly, from the devices you use to interact with us, and from third parties. We may combine Information from the Services with other data we obtain from our business records. We may use and share Information that we aggregate (compile to create statistics that cannot identify a particular individual) or de-identify (remove all unique identifiers such that it cannot be linked to a particular individual) at our discretion. We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Through our communications with you.
- From third parties.
- When you use our Services.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through Google Analytics.
Information You Provide Directly to OVG. The Information that you provide us directly may include:
- Information that you provide when you create an account on our Site or subscribe to our mailing list.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Site. And it may be necessary for you to provide us with Information so we can communicate with you about an inquiry you have.
- Information contained in your communications with us, including call recordings of customer service calls.
- Your responses to surveys.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and through our Services.
- Contact and professional information, including name, email address, telephone number, and job title, as well as company name and size.
- Demographic information.
- Audiovisual information.
- Payment information, including credit card information.
- Any other information you submit to us.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that OVG may automatically collect and store about you may include:
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used when you visit the Site. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol address to direct internet traffic to you.
- The type of browser and operating system you used when you visit the Site.
- The date and time you visited the Site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at the Site.
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Site.
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as OVG or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Site for your use.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. OVG and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. How OVG Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purpose for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Information, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Services. For example, if you make a purchase through the Site, register for an event, or participate in a promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event, or promotion.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any Services we offer.
- To communicate with you regarding our Services, including for marketing purposes. This may include information about ticket and suite sales.
- To personalize our services and advertising to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To improve our Site, products, and Services and to develop new products and Services.
- To protect and secure our Services.
- To comply with legal obligations and related needs.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help OVG understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of the Site, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
OVG will retain your Information for as long as necessary to provide the Services you requested, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and achieve other business purposes.
4. How OVG Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
5. When OVG Shares Your Information
We may disclose Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below, including third party payment and ticketing facilitators, online advertising partners, social media platforms, and other vendors.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OVG assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OVG or others.
OVG does not sell any of your Information in exchange for monetary consideration. Our California section contains additional related disclosures that are specific to California law.
6. Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and to perform administrative, analytics, and payment processing related to our Services. Services these third parties provide include sending information to OVG about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these operations. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
7. Information From Children Under 16
The Site is not directed at children, and OVG does not knowingly collect any Information from children under 16 years of age. If OVG learns that a child under 16 years of age has provided Information, OVG will delete this Information from its databases. If you are under 16, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to OVG, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 16 years of age has been provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Policy does not apply to third-party websites or services.
9. Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
10. Your Choices About Information
If you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access all or portions of the Site or use our Services. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, click on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or send us an email at email@example.com.
If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Information through the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Special Information for Job Applicants
When you apply for a job with us, we may collect Information from you, including:
- Information you provide in connection with your application.
- Information that you make available publicly in your social media accounts.
- Information about you that is available publicly.
- Information that you authorize us to collect via third parties, including former employers or references.
In certain circumstances, you may submit your application for employment through a third-party service that displays our job posting. We do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. Please review their privacy policies carefully prior to submitting your application materials.