The Yeoman Fieldhouse is home to a six-lane, 200-meter banked oval with an eight-lane straightaway for 60-meter hurdles and sprints. The facility also includes two horizontal jump runways with sand pits and two pole vault runways, boxes and pits. The indoor banked track, which is valued at $2 million, was donated by Doug Blough and Net Lease Capital, while Net Least Capital Chief Financial Officer Thor Jacobs and Steve McBride provided tremendous help during the process. With the donation comes a 10-year partnership with Net Lease Capital to hold meets for all ages.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa