The Women’s Building was constructed in 1910, being used for livestock auctions by day and musical theater performances by night. Currently, The Women’s Building is opened for special events and exhibitions.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa