The Multi-purpose Events Center is located in the heart of downtown Wichita Falls, Texas. Here you will find great restaurants, a local brewery, coffee shops, art, nightlife, live entertainment, and museums close by. The MPEC is comprised of four venues; the Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall, the Kay Yeager Coliseum, the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center, and Memorial Auditorium. With such a variety of facilities, all offering full-service catering and concessions, Wi-Fi, free parking, and on-site RV hookups, the MPEC is truly prepared to handle any event from opera to rodeo.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa