Nanaimo, a jewel of a port city overlooking the Pacific waters and coastal mainland mountains, is a transportation gateway and hub for central and northern Vancouver Island. Meetings make sense here. The Vancouver Island Conference Centre is the largest meeting space for event planners in the region. This multiple award-winning building has 38,000 square feet of flexible event space all within walking distance to nearby hotels, restaurants, boutiques, museums & art galleries. From a versatile ballroom/trade show floor, nine multi-purpose meeting rooms to two reception lobbies, the VICC can accommodate close to 1500 people. Explore Nanaimo and make it your West Coast conference destination.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa