The Facility will consist of a 41,824 square-foot Convention Center including a Ballroom, one ground-floor conference/break-out room, seven second-floor conference/break-out rooms (including the iconic Board Conference Room which will overlook Wabash Avenue), a full-service prep kitchen, indoor access ways to both the existing Hilton Garden Inn and the proposed Marriott Courtyard Hotel, and a Larry Bird Museum. The Convention Center Ballroom is designed at a size of 12,992 square feet and will accommodate dinner seating for 900 and theater seating for 1,000. The Ballroom is divisible into multiple configurations providing additional seating options. Vehicular and equipment access is provided directly from the delivery courtyard via roll-up doors providing display options for trade shows and other functions.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa