Currently seating 17,337 fans, Plaster Stadium has seen a lot of changes since the first football games was played at the stadium on September 19, 1941, against Durant College out of Oklahoma. Springfield’s first all-weather track was installed in the stadium in 1987 and in 2000 the Omniturf artificial turf was replaced with the revolutionary Field Turf Synthetic Grass. In 1991, expansion and renovation of the sports complex included expanded seating, skyboxes, additional media accommodations, 12 handball/racquetball courts, and a new university Athletics Strength and Conditioning Center.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa