The Richard M. Borchard (RMB) Regional Fairgrounds is a venue complex that goes above and beyond by providing the best of services in management, operations, sales & marketing, event planning, food & beverage, security, maintenance, and customer service. The RMB Regional Fairgrounds includes various facilities to accommodate our client’s needs such the Marvin and Laura Berry Pavilion, (2) Exhibit Halls A & B, Conference Center, Equestrian Center Arena, and the Middletown Meadow. The facility can be used for rodeos, livestock shows, boxing, wrestling, concerts, trade shows, consumer shows, corporate meetings, fundraising banquets, weddings, quinceaneras, parties, horse events, sporting events, and other special types of events. The RMB Regional Fairgrounds is conveniently located in Robstown, Texas at the intersection of Highway 44 and US Interstate 77, just 20 miles from downtown Corpus Christi, Texas. The facility is owned by Nueces County and managed by Spectra.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa