The second phase of the Multi-Purpose Events Center project was the Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall completed in 1996. This 58,000 square foot meeting space is located on the south side of the Wichita River and connects to the J.S. Bridwell Agricultural Center by a pedestrian bridge.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa