The Pueblo Convention Center and Pueblo Memorial Hall are Southern Colorado’s premier event destinations. The Pueblo Convention Center boasts over 40,000 square feet of premium event space and signature dishes that well-traveled and well-fed customers can’t stop raving about. Its elegant atmosphere, upscale amenities, and experienced staff coupled with its idyllic location along Pueblo’s historic Riverwalk make for an unprecedented event experience. Dedicated in September 1919, Pueblo Memorial hall sets the standard for ambitious programming and entertainment in Southern Colorado. It is a vibrant cultural hub with a mission to inspire, educate, and connect audiences through the power of live performance.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa