The Miami Beach Convention Center (MBCC) is the centerpiece to Miami Beach’s meetings and conventions industry. Re-imagined following a $620-million-dollar renovation, the expanded MBCC includes a new 60,000 square foot Grand Ballroom, almost 500,000 square feet of exhibition space, an expanded Grand Lobby, pre-function areas that are bathed in natural light, up to 84 breakout rooms, almost 2,100 miles of cabling to support all IT communications, $7.1 million dollars’ worth of art curated by the City of Miami Beach Art in Public Places program, a new six-acre public green space that can serve as incremental event space, and much, much more. Located at the heart of Miami Beach’s vibrant City Center Campus, the MBCC is just twelve miles away from Miami International Airport and steps away from world-famous Lincoln Road, inspiring arts and culture, fine-dining, resort-style hotels and beautiful blue beaches.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa