Nestled within the picturesque Fairmount Park, Memorial Hall serves as one the Philadelphia region’s most spectacular event spaces. This national treasure from Philadelphia’s 1876 Centennial Exhibition is now home to the Please Touch Museum during the day, giving your special day a whimsical touch you are sure to fall in love with.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa