The McAllen Convention Center goes beyond conventions and meetings to host the most important community events. The 18.5-acre complex hosts over 500 events each year and has an average attendance of 400,000 attendees annually. The McAllen Convention Center was designed as a multi-purpose event center that caters to anything from conventions to concerts to board room meetings. The Convention Center has become a popular concert venue and creates a picture-perfect backdrop for local weddings. The McAllen Convention Center features a 60,000 sqft column-free exhibit hall, a grand ballroom, two boardrooms, and up to 16 breakout rooms for meetings and smaller events.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa