The Maple Leaf Gardens, now known as the Mattamy Athletic Centre, has historically been referred to as “Canada’s Cathedral of Hockey” since its doors have opened in November 12, 1931. Now named the Mattamy Athletic Centre, features a full-sized ice rink that can accommodate 2,539 seated fans, a multi-purpose court for basketball and volleyball, multiple studios, and a high-performance gym. The revitalization of the Gardens promises to bring the community back into its historic home, and serves the Ryerson Rams with as much spirit and success as the many great teams before them. Prominently set in the heart of Toronto.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa