The Macon City Auditorium is a historic venue in Middle Georgia, originally built in 1925 and is a landmark listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Great Hall seats 2,700 attendees and has played host to iconic music legends.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa