Jones AT&T Stadium, home of Red Raider football since Nov. 29, 1947, is arguably one of the most electric game day atmospheres in all of college football. Armed with 60,000-plus rabid fans, Dave Curtis of The Sporting News proclaimed in May of 2010 that Jones AT&T Stadium was the best home field advantage in all of college football. The stadium’s majestic beauty on the outside is the perfect facade for a rowdy and terrific game day experience that lies within its walls. Prior to the 2013 season, the experience of watching Red Raider football reached another level with the addition of a high-definition video board that spans 38 X 100 feet in size on a five-tier structure.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa