The 100,000 square-foot facility provides a climate-controlled environment that the Houston Football student-athletes need to excel throughout the season in all areas. The space also serves as a premium climate-controlled, indoor tailgating area for Houston Fans on Saturday home games called the RedZone. RedZone pass holders will enjoy access to a variety of exclusive food menu options along with liquor, wine and a large selection of beer options along with non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase by fans of age. A variety of entertainment options will also be available in the RedZone including live music, interactive games and activities for all ages.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa