The 53,000 square-foot facility provides the environment that the Houston Men’s and Women’s Basketball student-athletes need to excel throughout the season in all areas. The first level houses a dedicated practice court for each team as well as sports performance and sports medicine areas, which will be used by both programs.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa