Known for its fan-friendly atmosphere and spacious accommodations, Don Sanders Field at Darryl & Lori Schroeder Park is the proud home of the University of Houston Baseball team. Reconstructed on February 22, 1995 and recently renovated with the installation of FieldTurf, the facility has become one of the nation’s top college baseball stadiums. The Cougars enjoy a beautiful scaled-down version of a Major League park, attracting fans from across the state that want to share in the experience of a great college baseball environment.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa