Dan Law Field at Rip Griffin Park is home to Red Raider Baseball. After undergoing a $5 million renovation from August 2011-February 2012, Texas Tech has one of the premier facilities in the country. Rip Griffin Park also sports a renovated clubhouse with luxurious locker rooms and a lounge. The indoor facility also includes a study room, athletic training facilities, and three full-length batting cages that allow for batting practice or bullpen sessions.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa