Curry County Fairgrounds is host to the 2nd largest fair in the State of New Mexico. Attractions include the 4H & FFA Livestock Show/Sale, over 120 food and commercial vendors, Carnival, Specialty events in the outdoor arena, both Tejano and Country music concerts, and much much more.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa