The on-campus stadium at Colorado State University opened in the summer of 2017 and brought Rams football games back to campus for the first time in 50 years, providing countless new engagement opportunities for the entire university. In the stadium’s grand-opening game on Aug. 26, 2017, the Rams defeated Oregon State, 58-27, before a sellout crowd of 37,583, the third-largest crowd in school history. For the season the Rams set an all-time attendance record with a total of 192,369 fans and a per-game average of 32,062. Season ticket sales also reached an all-time high of 15,477, a 40-percent increase from the 2016 total of 11,054. Canvas Stadium at Colorado State University is the newest and most exclusive venue in Northern Colorado. The Orthopedic & Spine Center of the Rockies Field Club, Markley Family Hall of Champions, Stadium Club, Indoor Rams Club, and business inspired meeting rooms provide unique, luxurious spaces that can accommodate guest groups from 12 up to 1,200. The stadium’s design embraces Colorado’s natural beauty, topography, and visual connections to the Rocky Mountains from campus and ensures functionality for both game-day and non-game day usage.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa