Since its grand opening in 1972, Chrysler Hall has served as the premier performing arts center of Hampton Roads. After celebrating our 40th season the number of events hosted annually has grown to more than 140, with attendance of more than 150,000 patrons a year. Many regionally based arts organizations call Chrysler Hall their home including Virginia Symphony Orchestra, Norfolk Forum, the Virginia Arts Festival, Broadway in Norfolk, and Generic Theater. During any given season, Chrysler Hall will host acclaimed artists from every discipline such as major Broadway productions, classical concerts, contemporary artists, family theatre, and comedy events.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa