Centennial Building is the largest exhibit hall at Fair Park. The Centennial Building was originally constructed in 1905 as the first steel and masonry exhibition building on the fairgrounds. Dahl’s renovation in 1936 incorporated a pair of murals by Carlo Ciampaglia under each portico, monumental sculptures by Pierre Bourdelle and Raoul Josset in front of each portico and bas reliefs by Bourdelle.