Centennial Building is the largest exhibit hall at Fair Park. The Centennial Building was originally constructed in 1905 as the first steel and masonry exhibition building on the fairgrounds. Dahl’s renovation in 1936 incorporated a pair of murals by Carlo Ciampaglia under each portico, monumental sculptures by Pierre Bourdelle and Raoul Josset in front of each portico and bas reliefs by Bourdelle.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa