Funds to build the $29.1 million, 220,000-square foot facility were donated by alumni John and Rebecca Moores, who believed that Cougar student-athletes deserved a top-notch facility. Thanks to the Moores’, everything in the facility is top-notch including locker rooms for nine Houston teams, to the 16,500-square foot weight room, to the state-of-the-art athletic training room, to the Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) to the meeting rooms and athletics department offices.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa