The Albany Municipal Auditorium is a multi-purpose, 965 seat, classic style auditorium located in downtown Albany. It includes an orchestra level, as well as first and second balconies, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places by the United States Department of the Interior.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa