This stand-alone building offers 17,800 square feet of heated or air-conditioned space, with a serving kitchen, portable stage, festive atmosphere land room for 2,400 people. Guests can bring their own food or catering can be provided. Originally constructed as part of the old Mid-America Fairgrounds, Ag Hall has hosted hundreds of parties, dances, dinners, and events. This is one of the best kept secrets for affordable space in the area.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa