The Yakima Valley SunDome is a 6,195-seat multi-purpose arena in Yakima, Washington, USA. It was built in 1990, on the Central Washington State Fairgrounds, by Gilbert H. Moen Co. and Loofburrow & Associates.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa