The Bell Auditorium is a 2,700-seat theater that was erected in 1940 and renovated in 1988. Located in downtown Augusta, Georgia, this historic facility continues to positively influence local tourism and traffic to local restaurants and bars. The Bell Auditorium hosts a wide variety of events including live concerts, family shows, conventions, and stage plays.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa