White Oak Amphitheatre is located on the southern end of the Greensboro Coliseum Complex campus and hosts a diverse selection of concerts, community events, fairs, arts and crafts, and festivals. White Oak Amphitheatre features a seating capacity of 7,061, including more than 2,000 reserved seats (please note seats are not covered) and general admission lawn seating for more than 5,000 patrons.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa