Villanova Stadium was built in 1927 and is home to Villanova Football, Field Hockey, Men’s & Women’s Lacrosse, Men’s & Women’s Track & Field, and intramurals. The Villanova Stadium playing field was dedicated to Leo Goodreau, a Villanova football player who died while competing in practice. The track was dedicated to Villanova’s legendary track and field coach James “Jumbo” Elliot.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa