Originally built in 1968, Wake Forest’s Truist Field is the home of the Demon Deacon football team. With a bleacher capacity of 31,500 plus several thousand more behind the endzones, Truist Field offers an intimate setting with fans right on top of the action. Formerly known as BB&T Field, the name change came in July 2020 as a result of the merger between SunTrust and BB&T to form Truist. Considered one of the most beautiful stadiums of its size in the nation, Truist Field has undergone significant renovations in recent years.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa