The Stuart C. Siegel Center is the most exciting place to be for a sporting event in Richmond, VA. And sporting events are just a small glimmer of what takes place at this 7,500 seat arena; which has hosted President Barack Obama, the Washington Wizards, the Harlem Globetrotters, and some of the best in the music industry, including James Taylor and Sheryl Crow. Located in the heart of the Capital City, the arena offers convenience to the entire state of Virginia. It is home to VCU’s Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams, along with the Women’s volleyball program. Its purpose is to provide a high quality multi-purpose indoor facility that can accommodate Division I NCAA athletics, but also serve as a general-purpose assembly space for a variety of special events. Also, located within are administrative offices, an academic center, and a weight room.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa