A state-of-the-art, multi-purpose facility, the Thomas M. Ryan Center, located on the University of Rhode Island campus in scenic South County, opened its doors in June 2002. Home to URI Men’s and Women’s Basketball programs, the Ryan Center also features the URI football teams’ locker room, along with athletic department offices, training rooms, players’ lounges, and a souvenir store. The venue seats 8,000 for basketball, and over 6,300 for concerts, family shows, lectures, and other community events.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa