Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field is 38,000+ seat stadium that serves as the home field of University of Connecticut Football and has hosted a wide variety of other athletic, cultural and civic events, including international soccer, rugby, lacrosse, weddings and major concerts, including The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and The Police. Pratt & Whitney Stadium is the perfect setting for a concert, corporate function, conference, banquet or special event.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa