Featuring over 20,000 square feet of sprawling event space in Philadelphia’s artsy East Falls, Moulin allows clients endless possibilities to design any event they can imagine. Formerly a 19th-century textile mill, the building is defined by its vintage natural stone and brick accented exterior, exposed beam ceilings, concrete floors and interior walls rich in historic texture.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa