McCaw Hall encompasses the state-of-the-art 2,900-seat Susan Brotman Auditorium, the 380-seat Nesholm Family Lecture Hall, Prelude Café, elegant lobbies fronted by a luminous five-story serpentine glass wall, two beautiful donor/special function rooms, and a 17,800-square-foot public plaza (the Kreielsheimer Promenade) that serves as an entry into McCaw Hall and the Seattle Center campus.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa