Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium and Fairgrounds is a 136-acre multi-purpose sports and entertainment complex centered around the iconic Stadium. The 58,325 seat Stadium is home to the University of Memphis Tigers, Southern Heritage Classic and AutoZone Liberty Bowl. In addition to football, the venue accommodates other events such as concerts, family shows, band competitions and corporate events. The Fairgrounds include the 15-acre Tiger Lane, 27,000 square feet. Pipkin Building, 20,000 square feet. Creative Arts Building and over 90 additional acres of green space and parking lots. The complex hosts annual festivals, run/walks, car and bike shows/races, Memphis Roller Derby, Bluff City Fair and a wide variety of community events to serve the citizens of Memphis and Shelby County.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa