Opened in 2015, the 55,000 square foot John Francis Kennedy Champions Center provides dedicated practice and training facilities for the UMass Men’s and Women’s Basketball teams.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa