The FARGODOME is a multi-purpose facility with a focus on entertainment, sports and trade shows. The arena opened on December 2, 1992. It is located approximately five minutes north of the downtown business district on the campus of North Dakota State University and is the primary venue for activities and entertainment in the city of Fargo. The facility seats 19,200 for football games and 8,800 for basketball games. It can accommodate up to 26,000 patrons for concerts, family shows, and other events, as well as offering over 115,000 square feet of exhibit space for trade and other flat shows. The FARGODOME is home to the five-time defending National Champions of the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision, North Dakota State University Bison football program. Gate City Bank Field was installed in 2012 and provides a state-of-the-art football playing surface and eases conversion from football to other events.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa