Compromised of Art Deco and Streamline Moderne elements, the Fair Park Band Shell was designed by noted Dallas theater architect Scott Dunne. Built-in 1936, the amphitheater seats up to 4,000. In 2000, the Band Shell was refurbished to reflect its original design – including replacement of plaster, historical paint analysis, lead paint abatement, and installation of new lighting, roofing material, and doors.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa