Trinity Health Stadium is a 5,500 seat multipurpose facility in Hartford, Connecticut that was recently renovated in 2018-2019. It has been host to concerts and many different sporting events. It was formerly the home of the New England Nightmare of the Women’s Football Alliance. It is now the home of Hartford’s USL Championship club, Hartford Athletic.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa