Like nowhere else! Located just two miles east of Downtown Dallas, Fair Park is a National Historic Landmark that boasts one of the nation’s largest collections of 1930s Art Deco art and architecture. The 277-acre campus is home to the State Fair of Texas, the Hall of State, Cotton Bowl® Stadium, an outdoor amphitheater, the Music Hall, museums, and over one thousand events every year. Fair Park has a distinguished history of hosting large park-wide events, from the NHL’s Winter Classic to the State Fair of Texas. However, with over 20 bookable venues and locations inside Fair Park, there is an option for all event producers. Resident Institutions include African American Museum, Dallas Historical Society – Hall of State, Dallas Summer Musicals – Music Hall at Fair Park, Daughters of the American Revolution – DAR House, Friends of Fair Park – Magnolia Lounge, Live Nation – Dos Equis Pavilion, State Fair of Texas, Texas Discovery Gardens, and WRR Radio. Photo credit: Carolyn Brown.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa