Located on the Coliseum and Convection Center Campus, the Municipal Auditorium is a true Charleston landmark. With its classical architecture and Art Deco styling, this venue accommodates theatrical performances, concerts, comedy, speakers, family shows and an array of presentations.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa