The University of Houston continued enhancing its faciliities for Cougar student-athletes when it opened the Tom Tellez Track at the Carl Lewis International Complex. Named after two of the greatest individuals associated with the UH track and field program, the $4 million facility features a nine-lane European oval-shaped track. The wider turn radius was designed to allow faster turns for runners. The track also is equipped with dual jumping lanes, throwing areas and high jump aprons that will allow fans to watch all field events.
- Arizona State multi-purpose arena will offer space for public events, youth competitions
- Shift convention center operation, panel vote says – It calls to end Fort Smith role
- City of Charleston Enters Into New Partnership With Oak View Group Facilities
- OVG Goes Into the Bubble With NHL
- Massive 320-acre Legacy Sports Park coming to Mesa